Call us for Instant Problem Solution: 64037272
What is Remote Tech Support?
Remote Tech Support (RTS) is a method for troubleshooting software related problems via remote desktop connections. Technicians use software that allows the technician to access the user's desktop via the Internet. With the user's permission, the technician can take complete control of the user's computer, mouse-keyboard, transfer various diagnostic and repair applications to the user's desktop, run scans, install antivirus programs, etc.
Why Remote Support?
- Remote support means you do not have to wait until we show up, which,depending upon where we may physically be at the moment, could be over an hour or more away. Remote support can give you service much faster.
- When tasks need no personal presence, such as routine maintenance after hours, this eliminates that fee just for us to show up and allows you to afford more hours in actual support.
- And with secure tools, you need not worry about privacy issues. You can physically secure your environment and don't have to provide any facility for us to have physical access. With remote access, you can keep the doors locked and lights out.
- And remote support does not mean we cannot talk on the phone!
What can be supported Remotely?
- Routine maintenance such as virus and spyware scans, backups, software updates, and overall troubleshooting.
- Web programming and design.
- Basically anything that can be done with a computer can be performed remotely it is just like as if your desktop is on our desktop.